Ride For A Reason 2019 is a one day ride, in support of Southern Alberta Bible Camp. Our goal this year is to raise $100,000. The funds raised will go towards sending kids to camp through the All Aboard fund. With the $100,000 we will be able to send close to 300 kids to camp in the summer of 2019!
The ride will begin and end at Castle Mountain Resort, a total distance of 124 kms. Riders will be accompanied by support vehicles including trucks, motorcycles and cars and there will be qualified first aid personnel along on the trip.
Friday May 31st: Meet in Lethbridge/Castle Mountain Resort
This year we will be beginning and ending the ride at the same location, so we will be meeting at Castle Mountain Resort. If you are in need of a ride to Castle Mountain, or transportation for your bike, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-792-3644.
Bicycles and equipment will be transported either in a trailer or in support vehicles.
Lodging at Castle Mountain Resort.
Saturday June 1st: Castle Mountain Resort Loop, 124km’s
- Breakfast provided at Castle Mountain Resort
- Here is a map for the route this year.
- Lunch (included)
- Banquet supper provided by Castle Mountain Resort (Friends and family are welcome to join us. Please RSVP to email@example.com)
- RFAR Finale program, and Prizes!
- Riders will need to arrange their own transportation home from the Resort.
- Bike Transportation to Lethbridge and Aldersyde available.