RV CAMPING IN THE HEART OF THE CASTLE PARKS
SUMMER CAMPING NOW AVAILABLE. RESERVATIONS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Nestled up against the newly created Castle Wildland and Castle Provincial Parks and at the base of Alberta’s second largest ski area, Castle Mountain Resort is a great place to call home – summer or winter!
We are now offering short term (nightly) stays, seasonal leases (summer or winter) or year-round RV camping lots. Please note that winter RV sites are currently being offered on a wait-list only basis with a 4 – 6 year wait time expected.
NIGHTLY RV CAMPING
Short term (nightly) camping is available on a limited basis at Castle Mountain Resort. Short term camping in the winter is restricted to unserviced, overnight parking in our Overflow Lot (LOT 3) while summer campers can enjoy powered sites in a variety of shapes and sizes, in addition to unserviced, overnight parking in our Main (South) Parking Lot (LOT 1)
A code for access to our wash house (washroom and shower facilities) is provided at time of check-in.
$29.95 / night (serviced)
20 amp power service (summer serviced sites only)
Wash house (washroom / shower) facility access
Short walk to the lifts / trailhead
SEASONAL RV SITES
Why limit yourself to a maximum of 14 days in the Castle region when you can stay with us all summer, all winter, or year-round!
All sites are located on the resort grounds in close proximity to wash house, garbage disposal, ample parking, and base area amenities such as ski lifts, hiking trails and the T-Bar Pub. Each site provides 20 amp electrical service and power is included in your seasonal rental fee.
May 1 – April 30 annually
Regular rate of $4025 applicable after July 31
October 15 – April 15 annually
May 15 – September 30 annually
20 amp power service
Wash house (washroom / shower) facility access
Short walk to trailhead
CAMPGROUND RULES & POLICIES
We respectfully request all guests familiarize themselves with our campground rules prior to arrival. Please see below for a list of all campground rules / policies:
- All transactions are subject to availability. If the night you wish to stay is sold out, please select another night, exceptions will not be made.
- Successful transactions will receive an e-mail notification indicating what items have been purchased and the date of validity.
- Walk-in availability may be possible. If you arrive without a reservation, please visit Guest Services. Should Guest Services be closed, please connect to our public wi-fi and book a site online.
- Check-in – 5:00 PM
- Check-out – 4:00 PM
Important Check-In Information:
All campers should report to Guest Services upon arrival – whether within or outside of regular Guest Services hours.
Campers arriving within Guest Services hours should simply go inside to our Administration / VIP window to pick-up their permit(s).
Campers arriving outside of Guest Services hours and/or on the weekend should pickup their camping permits in the orange mailbox, outside of the Guest Services entrance. An envelope bearing your name will have a map, campground rules, and permit(s) enclosed.
- Quiet time between 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM has been established to provide for the evening enjoyment and peace of all tenants in the RV area.
- Food & beverage should NEVER be left un-attended – both during daylight hours and overnight. All food should be stored in your vehicle when not attended, especially during overnight hours. Please ensure all windows in your vehicle are up and never store your food in open truck beds.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for proper and immediate pick up and disposal of any feces left by their pet. Pets will not be allowed to cause disturbances to others.
- No open campfires are permitted in the RV Park – only propane firepits may be used.
- If a guest vehicle does not fit within the campsite area, you must use the main resort parking lot for parking your vehicles. Parking in fire lanes, near hydrants and on roadways is not permitted at any time.
- Large roll-off garbage bins are placed at strategic locations within the resort. It is your responsibility to dispose of all refuse into these bins. To discourage animals and birds from getting into the bins, place garbage inside the bins and close the lid.
- Each site has a 20amp electrical hook-up. You must not use appliances or a combination of appliances that would require more than 20-amp service, this includes air conditioning units.
- A maximum of one tent, trailer, campervan, or RV is permitted per site. A maximum of 6 individuals per site will be permitted.
- Camping reservations are subject to the following cancellation policies.
- Cancellations 48 hours or greater in advance will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations requested within 48 hours will be subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of one nights’ stay
- No shows will not be issued a refund or credit – no exceptions.
- If you are unable to visit on your selected date, please contact us a minimum of 48 hours in advance.