Season Pass / DTL Card Printing Days (CNP Ski Swap)
Catch Castle Mountain Resort team members at the annual Crowsnest Pass Ski Swap to pick up your pre-purchased season pass, grab a Wonders of Winter Card, or just to grab some information from us on the season to come! There are important changes to the format of the CNP Ski Swap that you should be aware of this year so please read on!
IMPORTANT CHANGES THIS YEAR
- Capacity of Event will be limited. You will be REQUIRED to book a slot in order to enter the swap at the MDM (No Exceptions). Each person will need to be booked in advance. When booking, you’ll select the number of people who will be joining you. Please arrive at the time you are booked for
- TIME SLOT BOOKING LINK: https://ppk-snow-school.as.me/?appointmentType=17207730
- Face coverings are strongly recommended for all. If you are being helped by a Swap Team Member and cannot stay 2m apart, you’ll need a face covering.
- Ski Swap will run 2 days this year to accommodate everyone. Hours will run Friday 5pm-9pm and Saturday 9am-3pm.
- Consignment will be handled entirely by Alpenland and will be at their discretion. Please see process/options for consignment below.
TRADE-INS / CONSIGNMENT
Equipment will be accepted in one of 2 ways:
- Trade-In for Store Credit Option: Take Equipment into either of Alpenland‘s locations (Crowsnest Pass or Lethbridge) any time in advance of the Ski Swap. Depending of the quality/condition of your equipment, Alpenland may offer a credit to be used during the Ski Swap or on in-store Alpenland purchases.
- Consignment: Bring your gear in Friday, November 6 from 12pm-5pm at the MDM. Gear will not be accepted past 5pm on Friday. Depending of the quality/condition of your equipment, you will agree a sales price for Alpenland to consign your equipment at the swap (for 15% commission). Consignments ($ for sold gear/pickup of unsold gear) will be settled between 3pm-4pm Saturday.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: If you go over your allotted time, not a big deal. Capacities are set to allow for more time if needed.
A: Absolutely. Both Pass Powderkeg and Castle Mountain Resort will be selling/printing season passes and allowing you to sign waivers. (For your convenience; Pass Powderkeg Season Passes can be purchased online and photos can be uploaded through created online accounts. Passes purchased with uploaded photos in advance of the Ski
Swap will be available for pickup at this event.
A: You can purchase gear or passes at the swap with cash, debit or credit at all vendors.
A: Pass Powderkeg: Season Pass Sales, Program Registration, Seasonal Rental Sizing
Alpenland: Gear Sales
Boarderline: Gear Sales
Castle Mountain Resort: Pass Printing & WOW Card Purchases
Crowsnest Nordic Club: Gear TB