3RD ANNUAL FISTFUL OF TURNS BANKED SLALOM
Our third annual “Fistful of Turns” banked slalom event returns! This crowd favourite event will take place on Saturday, March 18. This event will once again be a 2-run, best single time event for snowboarders only through a tricky, twisty, and turny course, down lower Center under Sundance (Blue) Chair.
REGISTRATION / COST
- Registration cost is as follows:
- $15 for participants 17 years of age and younger
- $25 for participants 18 years of age and older
- Participants are urged to sign-up online, in advance of the event as spots are limited and are expected to sell out
- Should space be available on the morning of the event, registrations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis within the West Castle Room (upstairs in the Day Lodge).
- Ages 9 & Under (“Buckaroos”)
- Ages 10 to 13 (“Banditos”)
- Ages 14 to 24 (“Outlaws”)
- Ages 25 to 36 (“Gamblers”)
- Ages 37 + (“Desperados”)
- There will be a male and female category within each age category outlined above
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM – late registration and athlete check-in (West Castle Lounge)
- 9:15 AM – Mandatory athlete meeting (West Castle Room)
- 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM – Course open for inspection
- 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM – Run # 1
- 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM – Run # 2
- 4:30 PM (approx.) – Awards (ATCO Community Stage)
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver, during the mandatory registration / check-in period – no waiver, no runs, no exceptions.
- Participants, under the age of 18, will be required to have a legal parent or guardian sign a waiver on their behalf
- Helmets are required – no exceptions
- A mandatory $20 bib deposit is required at check-in (CASH ONLY). Your deposit will be fully refunded upon return of your bib, to the race office.
- This event is for snowboarders only – sorry two plankers
This sounds like a blast, is there room For 2 more? I would like to register myself and one other person.
Is this already sold out?? Looking to sign up.