If two things are for certain it’s that Maritimers know how to cook an amazing cuisine & how to party the night away! So come experience both at Castle Mountain Resort’s famous Maritime night.
Enjoy delicious, fresh seafood and scrumptious sides cooked to perfection by our talented culinary team. Once you’re satisfied with a belly full of Maritime cuisine, you will have the joy of dancing it all off with the lively, Celtic sounds of “Fraid Knot”.
There will also be a silent auction throughout the evening with all funds raised will be divided equally between Disabled Skiing and the Castle Mountain Community Association.
Below is a timeline for the event:
- Doors open at 6:30 PM
- Dinner is served starting at 7:00 PM
- Enjoy mussels, shared Maritime style, with your table
- Your appetizer will be followed up by a lobster dinner w/ all the fixings and sides
- Prime rib will be available for those not so enthusiastic about seafood
- Doors Open to “Dance Only” ticket holders at 9 PM with music to start at that time
- Live Music from 9 PM to approximately Midnight
- Adult Dinner & Dance – $79.99 + GST (gratuity included)
- Children’s Meal – $19.99 + GST (gratuity included)
- Children are welcome until 9 PM
- Dance Only Tickets – $10 in advance or $15 @ the door
- Cash bar / wine by the bottle available
To book your spot, call 1-888-SKI-TONS or 403-627-5101 or visit Guest Services.