Castle’s famous T-Bar Pub opens its door for the first time this season for a soft opening and we are pretty excited about it. Enjoy the traditional surroundings, food & drink you all know and love from Friday – Sunday. The pub will then close Monday to Wednesday in preparation for the full season opening on Thursday December 3rd.
Soft opening times are as follows:
- Friday, November 27th from 3 PM – Midnight
- Saturday, November 28th from 11 AM – Midnight
- Sunday, November 29th from 11 AM – 10 PM
- Closed November 30th to December 2nd, reopening Thursday, December 3rd for the remainder of the winter.
Important changes to be aware of:
Due to Covid-19 we have implemented several restrictions in order to keep our guests and staff safe safe this season. These are:
– seating capacity is limited to 46 persons
– we will not be taking any reservations so spaces will be on a first come, first served basis
– there will be no standing room available
– enhanced cleaning and sanitization will be prevalent throughout the T-bar. Please respect your servers/cleaning team as they take extra time to clean facilities
– a face covering is necessary to enter the T-bar pub, however it will be excused in order to eat and drink
Don’t worry our famous bell will still be free for you to enjoy!
Nothing says lets be best buds more than with a ring of the bell.
Did you know the menu is available to view and download online? Hit the link below to view this season’s menu!