INDIVIDUAL SEASON PASSES
|Early Bird (by May 31)||Summer Sale (by Oct 15th)||Regular Price (after Oct. 15th)|
|Super Senior (75+)||$29||$29||$29|
|Child / SnowKids (6-12)***||$49||$49||$149|
|Tigers (5 & under)||$29||$29||$29|
- Students (18-29) must be full-time at an accredited Canadian College or University.
- CMR requires valid student ID along with a copy of the current course calendar, or letter from the Registrar’s office, indicating the student is enrolled in a minimum of 3 classes per semester. Co-op students remain eligible with a letter from an accredited College or University. Students enrolled in on-line courses and apprenticeship programs do not apply.
- Failure to provide proof of enrollment will result in an increase to the current Adult Season Pass rate.
- Valid Monday to Friday except for blackout dates; Dec. 26th –28th and Feb. 18th
- Midweek Passes do not qualify for the Powder Alliance.
FAMILY SEASON PASSES
|Early Bird (By May 31)||Summer Sale (by Oct 15th)||Regular Price (after Oct 15th)|
|Family - Adult (18+)||$699||$899||$1099|
|Family - Junior (13-17)||$299||$449||$649|
|Family - Child / Snowkids (6-12)||$49||$49||$49|
- Family rate eligibility is based on 3 or more members defined as at least one parent (adult) and related dependents (juniors or children) living within the same residence.
- Students and Tigers (5 and under) will not be included in the Family Count, but are eligible for discounted passes, under our individual pass rates.
- Castle Mountain Resort reserves the right to determine final decisions on all family season pass applications.
Buying Online is the most convenient way to get your ticket to ride
Or call 1-888-SKI TONS (754-8667) to speak to a Castle expert.Buy Online
Castle Mountain Resort is excited to announce it has joined the Powder Alliance for the 2018-2019 Season. Season Passholders at Castle Mountain Resort are able to ski up to three free days at 18 premiere winter destinations in four countries. Anyone that purchases an anytime season pass (excluding Mid-Week, and Corporate Passes), will have access to all participating resorts which span four countries and two hemispheres, free of charge. Restrictions do apply and all tickets must be used in the same season as the accompanying pass. Tickets are free Mid-Week, and Half Price on Weekends for a total of 3 discount days per resort. Holiday periods are blacked out at the discretion of the individual participating resort, please check with the participating resort prior to arrival to determine if they are on a black out period. Stay tuned for additional resorts in the coming months. For more information check out the Powder Alliance.
ADDITIONAL SEASON PASS HOLDER INFORMATION
- Prices DO NOT include GST and are subject to change
- Age cut-offs are based upon the age at time of purchase
- Your Season Pass is for your personal use only. It is not transferable and is not available for resale.
- Season Passes will be revoked if anyone else is caught using your Pass whether you are aware of it or not. You are responsible for the use of the Pass at all times unless it has been reported lost or stolen.
- All Pass holders must sign a Release of Liability prior to receiving their season pass.
- Passholders must show picture I.D with proof of age and address when picking up the pass
- Season Passes remain the property of Castle Mountain Resort
- Pass-holders caught skiing in a closed area may have their skiing/snowboarding privileges revoked for the season with no refund.
- A $29.00 administration fee may be charged to reissue any lost or stolen passes.
- There are no refunds of season passes, no exceptions. Season Pass Insurance can be purchased that will cover injury, illness or death of an insured that prevents participation in skiing or snowboarding during the 2018-2019 season
- Season Pass Insurance must be purchased at the time of the season pass purchase
- Season Pass Insurance is $29 / individual passes or $79 for a family, regardless of the number of members.
- Limits of Season Pass Insurance are the following events:
- Injury, illness or death of an insured that prevents participation in skiing or snowboarding during the 2018-2019 season on a pro rated basis
- Transfer by the current pass holder’s employer necessitating a change of residence outside of a 300 km radius from Castle Mountain Resort
- Season Pass Insurance does not cover:
- Intentional self injury
- Pre-existing disorder or emotional disorders (unless the insured is hospitalized as a result)
- Acts of God, fire, vandalism, labour disputes, weather conditions or mechanical failures
- Refund Schedule:
- Prior to Opening Day – 100% Refund
- Opening Day to Dec. 31 – 80% Refund
- 1 – Jan.31 – 50% Refund
- 1 – Feb. 28 – 30% Refund
- 1 – Mar. 15 – 15% Refund
- After Mar. 15 – No Refund
- The number of days skied does not factor into the refund schedule calculations
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to CMR Guest Services and must be accompanied by a doctor’s note OR a letter from your employer.
- Refunds will be calculated from the date your written request is received.
CASTLE MOUNTAIN RESORT PASS HOLDER BENEFITS
In the spring of 2018, Castle Mountain joined the Powder Alliance; a network of 19 independent resorts committed to building an exceptional season pass value for their season pass holders.
Castle season pass holders (excluding mid-week and corporate pass holders) are granted up to three (3) free or discounted access at any participating Powder Alliance Resort. While some holiday blackouts exist, during which free or discounted tickets are not possible, day tickets are FREE midweek and half price on weekends. That’s up to 54 FREE tickets!
Powder Alliance benefits do not come with a surcharge on your Castle season pass and there are no membership fees. If you have an anytime, unrestricted pass for Castle, Powder Alliance benefits are included with your pass. Simply present your anytime season pass from Castle, at a participating Powder Alliance resort, and receive your complimentary or discounted tickets.
Restrictions apply and all tickets must be used in the same season as the accompanying pass. Please see individual resort pages for directions, additional benefits, and holiday restrictions prior to visiting. Tickets are non-transferable and may be used by the pass holder only.
Castle Mountain Resort partners with resorts and ski areas, across western North America, bringing you discounts on tickets and experiences at dozens of partners. Blackouts can and often do apply so, if in doubt, connect with the partner resort you’re planning to visit in advance to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Offers include the following:
Asessippi Ski Area + Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Apex Mountain Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Big White Ski Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets (Blackouts December 22 – January 6 & February 16 – 24).
Canyon Ski Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort – 25% off full-day, regularly priced tickets + FREE same day entry into Canada’s largest natural hot springs.
Hidden Valley Ski Resort – 50% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Lake Louise Ski Resort – $20 off full day, regularly priced tickets (ages 13+). 20% off full day, regularly priced tickets for Children (ages 6 – 12) – up to 2 children daily. Bonus Days in effect from April 22 to May 5, 2019 where friends save $20 off full day, regularly priced tickets (ages 13 +) – up to 2 friends daily. Passholders also enjoy 20% off summer 2019 Summer Ride, Ride & Breakfast, and Gondola & Gourmet products.
Manning Park Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Marmot Basin – POWDER ALLIANCE BENEFITS then 20% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Misery Mountain Ski Area – 25% off regularly priced tickets.
Mission Ridge Winter Park – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Mount Norquay (Banff) – 50% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Nitehawk Adventure Park – 25% off regularly priced tickets.
Panorama Mountain Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Pass Powderkeg Ski Area – 25% off regularly priced tickets. CMR passholders can also save 40% off the purchase of a PPK season pass for ages 13 + or $25 off on passes for ages 6 – 12.
Rabbit Hill Snow Resort – 25% off regularly priced tickets.
Red Mountain Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets (Blackouts Dec 26 – 31, Feb 16 – 18).
Sasquatch Mountain Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Schweitzer Mountain Resort – POWDER ALLIANCE BENEFITS then $5 off (Blackouts Dec 26 – Jan 1, Jan 19 – 21, Feb 16 – 18).
SilverStar Mountain Resort – POWDER ALLIANCE BENEFITS then 25% off full or half day, regularly priced tickets.
Snow Valley Edmonton – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Summit Lake Ski Area – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Sunridge Ski Area – 25% off regularly priced full day or 3 hour tickets.
Sunshine Village Ski Resort – 10% off full day, regularly priced tickets on weekends. 20% off full day, regularly priced tickets midweek. (Blackouts Dec 21 – Jan 5, Feb 16 – 18, Mar 22 – Mar 31, Apr 19 – 22, May 18 – 21.)
Sun Peaks Resort – 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Valley Ski Club – 50% off regularly priced tickets.
Wapiti Ski Club – 25% off regularly priced, full day or night tickets.
Whitewater Ski Resort – POWDER ALLIANCE BENEFITS then 25% off full day, regularly priced tickets.
Winsport (Canada Olympic Park) – Full day / full-mountain ticket at half day rate.
INFORMATION FOR PASS HOLDERS FROM OTHER RESORTS
Castle Mountain Resort is happy to provide partner resorts with discounts on regularly priced, full day / full mountain tickets. Discounts do not apply to half day or partial mountain tickets such as our Huckleberry Chair and Green Chair tickets.
Reciprocal benefits are generally blackout free but if your resort imposes blackouts on our pass holders, we will reciprocate. Carefully note the blackouts below to avoid surprises once you arrive at the resort.
Top Tier Reciprocal (50% off) –
Mount Norquay (Banff)
Mid Tier Reciprocal (25% off)
Asessippi Ski Area + Resort
Hidden Valley Ski Resort
Mission Ridge Winter Park
Pass Powderkeg Ski Area
Sunshine Village Ski Resort (Blackouts Dec 21 – Jan 5, Feb 16 – 18, Mar 22 – Mar 31, Apr 19 – 22, May 18 – 21.)
Standard Reciprocal (full day ticket @ half day rate) –
Apex Mountain Resort
Big White Ski Resort (Blackouts December 22 – January 6 & February 16 – February 24).
Canyon Ski Resort
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
Lake Louise Ski Resort
Manning Park Resort
Misery Mountain Ski Area
Nitehawk Adventure Park
Panorama Mountain Resort
Rabbit Hill Snow Resort
Red Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort (Blackouts Dec 26 – 31, Feb 16 – 18)
Sasquatch Mountain Resort
Schweitzer Mountain Resort** (Blackouts Dec 26 – Jan 5, Feb 14 – 23).
SilverStar Mountain Resort**
Snow Valley Edmonton – Full day / full-mountain ticket at half day rate.
Summit Lake Ski Area
Sunridge Ski Area
Sun Peaks Resort
Valley Ski Club
Wapiti Ski Club
Whitewater Ski Resort**
Winsport (Canada Olympic Park)