PUT SOME WOW IN YOUR WINTER
ENJOY 50% OFF SKI DAYS THIS SEASON WITH THE WONDERS OF WINTER CARD
The Wonders of Winter Card – or WOW Card for short – is all about guilt free skiing. Perfect for the occasional skier or rider, the WOW Card starts saving you money after only your second day on the slopes. Once the card is in your pocket you’ll enjoy unlimited 50% off days, with no blackouts, at Castle Mountain Resort.
Looking to maximize your time on the mountain? Upgrade your card to direct-to-lift, free of charge, so you never have to visit Guest Services again! Whatever way you choose to WOW, it’s a no brainer if you’re planning to ski 2 or more days, this season!
UNLIMITED 50% OFF SKI DAYS | EVERY DAY | ALL SEASON
ONE CARD (AGES 6 – 74)
Plus 5% GST
Sold out for the 21-22 season.
CARD HOLDER BENEFITS
Castle Ski Lodge & Hostel
20% Off Midweek Stays
Pass holders save 20% off mid-week stays at the Castle Ski Lodge & Hostel. Discount applies to hotel or hostel style rooms for Sunday – Thursday night stays. 2 night minimum stay applies with holiday blackouts applicable (Dec. 24, 2021 – Jan. 2, 2022 / Feb. 18-27, 2022). Based on availability. May not be combined with any other offer or discount.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW MUCH WILL I SAVE BY HAVING THE CARD?
Great question! The short answer is you come out ahead even if you only use your card for two days! Versus our window rate, here’s how much you’ll save:
2 days – $20
3 days – $74.99
4 days – $129.95
5 days – $184.92
All savings above based on an adult skiing exclusively during weekend / holiday periods.
I HEAR YOU'RE LIMITING TICKET SALES AGAIN THIS SEASON. DO I NEED TO PRE-PURCHASE MY DAY TICKET IF I HAVE A WOW CARD?
WOW Card holders enjoy reservation free access all season long.
In short, a WOW Card guarantees that a ticket will be available to you – even if day tickets are sold out – every day, all season.
WILL THE W.O.W. CARD BE AVAILABLE AFTER DECEMBER 24?
The Wonders of Winter Card will be available online and on-site at Castle Mountain Resort, as well as at our partner retailers, while supplies last or until December 24, 2021 – whichever comes first.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE?
New for the 21-22 season, we’ve expanded WOW Card eligibility to include ALL of our paid ticket categories – including children 6 – 12.
Adults, seniors, juniors, and children are eligible to have a W.O.W. Card registered in their name. One card covers all eligible age categories; 6 – 74.
CAN I UPGRADE MY W.O.W. CARD TO INCLUDE DIRECT-TO-LIFT ACCESS?
Most certainly! A direct-to-lift upgrade will link a cardholder’s credit card to their W.O.W. card so they can skip Castle Mountain Resort Guest Services on subsequent visits. A picture, valid credit card, and release of liability is required to activate DTL privileges.
Upon the first scan at the base of a Castle Mountain Resort lift, the credit card on file is billed the appropriate 50% off rate. Subsequent, same day scans DO NOT result in additional charges.
CAN MY FRIEND USE MY CARD?
Unfortunately not. Your W.O.W. card is non-transferable (to either another person or another season). It can only be used by one person throughout the season for which its valid. A cardholder may only register 1 card per season.
DOES THE W.O.W. CARD GET ME A DISCOUNT ON HALF DAY OR HUCKLEBERRY TICKETS?
Unfortunately not. W.O.W. Card discounts apply only on full day, full mountain tickets unless otherwise noted.
CAN I GET A REFUND ON AN ALREADY PURCHASED, UNUSED CARD?
Wonders of Winter Cards are clearly marked as being non-refundable. No credits or exchanges will be issued under any circumstances.
CAN YOU MAIL CARDS PURCHASED ONLINE?
Unfortunately, at this time, W.O.W. Cards purchased online must be picked up on-site at Castle Mountain Resort Guest Services. If you’re looking for a physical card you can purchase them at one of our partner retailers (see list below) throughout southern Alberta.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Discounts apply to ages 6 – 74.
- 50% lift ticket discount applies only to full day, full mountain tickets.
- Your WOW card can only be used for one lift ticket discount per day.
- An unlimited number of discount days / season are available. There are no blackout dates.
- A WOW card, featuring your name and accompanied by a piece of photo ID, must be presented at the time of purchase in order to receive your discount.
- Your WOW card is non-transferable (to either another person or another season). It can only be used by one person throughout the 21/22 season. A cardholder may only register 1 card per season.
- Cards will be revoked if anyone else is caught using your pass whether you are aware of it or not. You are responsible for the use of your card at all times unless it has been reported lost or stolen.
- DTL card setup require a picture, valid credit card, and a release of liability to be signed. Minors must have a legal parent or guardian present at time of DTL registration.
- Your WOW card discount cannot be combined with any other lift ticket discount.
- Cards must be activated at CMR Guest Services on your first day by providing us with your name, birth date, email address, postal code, and WOW card number.
- All sales are final. Cards are non-refundable. No credits or exchanges
- There will be a $25 charge to replace lost or stolen activated cards.
- Report all lost or stolen cards immediately to Castle Mountain Resort at 1-888-SKI-TONS or 403-627-5101.