PUT SOME WOW IN YOUR WINTER
ENJOY A FULL SEASON OF 50% OFF SKI & RIDE DAYS WITH THE WONDERS OF WINTER CARD
The Wonders of Winter Card – or WOW Card for short – is all about guilt free skiing. Perfect for the occasional skier or rider, the WOW Card starts saving you money after only your second day on the slopes. Once the card is in your pocket you’ll enjoy unlimited 50% off full day / full mountain tickets, with no blackouts, at Castle Mountain Resort..
Looking to maximize your time on the mountain? Upgrade your card to direct-to-lift, free of charge, so you never have to visit Guest Services again! Whatever way you choose to WOW, it’s a no brainer if you’re planning to ski 2 or more days, this season!
50% OFF LIFT TICKETS | EVERY DAY | ALL SEASON
ONE CARD (AGES 6 – 74)
Available only until December 24
5% GST applicable
CARD HOLDER BENEFITS
50% OFF FULL DAY / FULL MOUNTAIN LIFT TICKETS
The primary benefit association with the WOW Card – and it’s a doozy – is that card holders save 50% off full day / full mountain tickets, all season long. 50% off lift ticket discounts apply only on full day / full mountain tickets at our regular rates.
There is no limit to the number of days a WOW Card can be used per season, other than the fact that a card may only be used for one lift ticket discount per day, by the registered card holder.
20% Off Midweek Stays
Pass holders save 20% off mid-week stays at the Castle Ski Lodge. Discount applies to hotel or hostel style rooms for Sunday – Thursday night stays with holiday blackouts applicable (Dec. 26, 2022 – Jan. 8, 2023 / Feb. 18-26, 2023). Based on availability. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. 2-night minimum stay applies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT PRICE DO I RECEIVE 50% OFF OF, FOR TICKETS?
WOW Card holders are eligible for 50% off regularly priced, full day / full mountain tickets. Your 50% ticket discount cannot be combined with any other discount (online, advance purchase discounts, for example).
In the event of reduced lift ticket pricing, card holders will enjoy either 50% off regularly priced, full day / full mountain lift tickets or a discount of $5 off the reduced rate – whichever is less.
HOW MUCH WILL I SAVE BY HAVING THE CARD?
Great question! The short answer is you come out ahead even if you only use your card for two days! Versus our window rate, here’s how much you’ll save:
2 days – $20
3 days – $79.97
4 days – $139.95
5 days – $199.92
All savings above based on an adult guest, aged 18 – 64.
WILL THE W.O.W. CARD BE AVAILABLE AFTER DECEMBER 24?
The Wonders of Winter Card will be available online and on-site at Castle Mountain Resort, as well as at our partner retailers, until December 24, 2022.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE?
New for the 22-23 season, we’ve expanded WOW Card eligibility to include ALL of our paid ticket categories – including children 6 – 12.
Adults, seniors, juniors, and children are eligible to have a W.O.W. Card registered in their name. One card covers all eligible age categories; 6 – 74.
CAN I UPGRADE MY W.O.W. CARD TO INCLUDE DIRECT-TO-LIFT ACCESS?
Most certainly! A direct-to-lift upgrade will link a cardholder’s credit card to their W.O.W. card so they can skip Castle Mountain Resort Guest Services on subsequent visits. A picture, valid credit card, and release of liability is required to activate DTL privileges.
Upon the first scan at the base of a Castle Mountain Resort lift, the credit card on file is billed the appropriate 50% off rate. Subsequent, same day scans DO NOT result in additional charges.
CAN MY FRIEND USE MY CARD?
Unfortunately not. Your W.O.W. card is non-transferable (to either another person or another season). It can only be used by one person throughout the season for which its valid. A cardholder may only register 1 card per season.
DOES THE W.O.W. CARD GET ME A DISCOUNT ON HALF DAY OR HUCKLEBERRY TICKETS?
Unfortunately not. W.O.W. Card discounts apply only on full day, full mountain tickets unless otherwise noted.
CAN I GET A REFUND ON AN ALREADY PURCHASED, UNUSED CARD?
Wonders of Winter Cards are clearly marked as being non-refundable. No credits or exchanges will be issued under any circumstances.
CAN YOU MAIL CARDS PURCHASED ONLINE?
Unfortunately, at this time, W.O.W. Cards purchased online must be picked up on-site at Castle Mountain Resort Guest Services. If you’re looking for a physical card you can purchase them at one of our partner retailers (see list below) throughout southern Alberta.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Card Set-Up / Registration
- Cards must be activated at CMR Guest Services at time of first use by providing us with your name, birth date, email address, postal code, and WOW card number.
- Lift Ticket Discounts
- A WOW Card, featuring your name and accompanied by a piece of photo ID, must be presented at the time of lift ticket purchase in order to receive your discount. 50% lift ticket discount applies only to full day, full mountain tickets. Discounts apply to ages 6 – 74. Your WOW card can only be used for one lift ticket discount per day, however, an unlimited number of discount days per season are available to each card holder. There are no blackout dates. Your WOW card discount cannot be combined with any other lift ticket discount.
- Non-transferability / Revocability
- Your WOW card is non-transferable (to either another person or another season) once activated. It can only be used by one person throughout the 22/23 season. A cardholder may only register 1 card per season. Cards will be revoked if anyone else is caught using your card, whether you are aware of it or not. You are responsible for the use of your card at all times unless it has been reported lost or stolen. Card holders caught skiing in a closed area or conducting themselves in a manner inconsistent with the Alpine Responsibility Code, may have their skiing / snowboarding privileges revoked with no refund.
- Direct-to-lift (DTL) Setup
- Direct-to-lift (DTL) upgrades are available free of charge but setup requires your photo, a valid credit card, and a release of liability to be signed. Minors must have a legal parent or guardian present at time of DTL registration.
- Lost or Stolen Cards
- Lost or stolen cards, which have not been activated, will not be replaced or refunded under any circumstances. Lost or stolen but previously activated cards can be replaced and are subject to a $29 administration fee. Please report all lost or stolen cards immediately to Castle Mountain Resort Guest Services at 1-888-SKI-TONS or 403-627-5101.
- All sales are final. Cards are non-refundable. No credits or exchanges.