“Treat the Earth well. It was not given to you by your parents.
It was loaned to you by your children.”
Castle Mountain is entrusted with the stewardship of lands in Southwestern Alberta. Every decision we make is a reflection of how seriously we take this responsibility.
We know that our natural surroundings are our resort’s greatest asset, and we take our commitment to protect the mountain ranges, river valleys, wetlands and surrounding wildlife very seriously.
As part of our commitment to protecting our home, we reign in our development and impact on wilderness. To that end, we:
- Engage in environmental studies
- Promote resource conservation
- Encourage recycling
- Practice erosion control and minimal site disturbance during slope grooming
- Replace machines with more efficient engines
Third Party Ecological Studies
- Wild Plant Study Conducted by: Clark EcoDynamics Inc. Bragg Creek, Alberta
- Bear & Birds of Prey Study Conducted by: MATRIX SOLUTIONS INC.
- Aquatic Study Conducted by MATRIX SOLUTIONS INC.
For more information on our environmental practices, contact Brad (firstname.lastname@example.org).